wutzebear hat geschrieben:in dem eine faktische Rechtsgrundlage genannt wird
Huhu? Eine Rechtsgrundlage sieht dann doch etwas anders aus als eine unbelegte Aussage in einem Log.
Zum besseren Verständnis ein paar Zitate aus Logs des betreffenden Caches
- "Nice location for a cache, unless something is heading your way."
- "Took the kids on this hunt, but left them in safer area."
- "this is a somewhat dangerous cache location. Didn't have much time for I heard the train acomin..."
- "When we looked at the map we thought it was on the other side. Quiltma was scared and in a hurry. My mommy told me never to play there."
- "But please be careful, a single locomotive came out of there just as quiet as can be. He was coasting and very quiet. Had a hard time getting the gold off that rock however, that is after I got the _ _ _ out of my pants."
- "Wow, it sure is creepy walking along the track to the cache, especially when you can't see the oher end of the tunnel."