• Willkommen im Geoclub - dem größten deutschsprachigen Geocaching-Forum. Registriere dich kostenlos, um alle Inhalte zu sehen und neue Beiträge zu erstellen.

caching together in Berlin

mic@

Geoking
Gerdums schrieb:
mic@ schrieb:
Beelitz Heilstätten "Zum Dritten" by Barbie&Bruettler 29.05.10
Cacher's Moped: Heilstätten by moenk 29.05.10
Cacher's Fahrrad: Heilstätten by HardyUlliLu 29.05.10
Great! :^^:
So what kind of EVENTS are those?
The first one is a abandoned place event (outside of Berlin)
the second one is a motorcyclist event (driving to this first event) and
the third one is a cyclist event (driving to the same event).

OP
G

Gerdums

Geonewbie
mic@ schrieb:
Something more to mention:

# How about one of these events here

The green part is clickable :D
:D :D :D
I know that it's clickable, thanks.
I have never been in such of event so I have no idea how it 's organized and what's the point of caching in superbig group. My question was actually more oriented to meet new people with love for GC :)
I guess this event-thing is also great, it's just I've no clue about how is it gonna be :???:

mic@

Geoking
Gerdums schrieb:
I guess this event-thing is also great, it's just I've no clue about how is it gonna be :???:
It´s just a big party :D
Have a look on this old event celebrating Geocaching 10th birthday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZtsvbLK9eI

Fedora

Geowizard
Hi, I'd very much like to go caching with you sometime. I'm in the south-east of Berlin - public transport user. Just tell me about your caching plans/times if you like to come with me.

OP
G

Gerdums

Geonewbie
Fedora schrieb:
Hi, I'd very much like to go caching with you sometime. I'm in the north-east of Berlin - public transport user. Just tell me about your caching plans/times if you like to come with me.
Fedora schrieb:
Hi, I'd very much like to go caching with you sometime. I'm in the north-east of Berlin - public transport user. Just tell me about your caching plans/times if you like to come with me.
great! well, I have quite free day regime so it really doesn't matter when I go. When is the best time for you and how can I get in touch with you?
All from me is that I enjoy GC, I want to know the city better, cause I'm new here and I would also like to meet new people.Yeah...those are my plans :)

Fedora

Geowizard
Oh genial: Ein Neuer aus der Reihe: - Wie mach ich mich zum Volldeppen? Ihr dürft mich beglückwünschen und ich geh heimlich editieren. ;) (Man sollte nicht zwischen Tür und Angel posten...)

Gut, dass ich Dank meiner Berufswahl sagen kann: Ich wollte euch doch nur testen! ;)

Additional Info: It should have been south, sorry - just testing the others - really! :eek:ps:

Fedora

Geowizard
Vermutlich liegt es einfach daran, dass ich ja tatsächlich bald weiter in den Süden ziehe (aber eigentlich nicht heimlich), weshalb ich mich derzeit hier sehr nördlich fühle. ;)

Oben