• Willkommen im Geoclub - dem größten deutschsprachigen Geocaching-Forum. Registriere dich kostenlos, um alle Inhalte zu sehen und neue Beiträge zu erstellen.

Darstellungsfehler: Routendarstellung unterhalb der Straßen?

Hans_Allrad

Geonewbie
Hallo Community,

ich habe vor kurzem ein Garmin Legend Hcx (Firmware aktuell) gebraucht erhalten und alsbald die Freizeitkarten mittels Basecamp (4.6.2) installiert.
Jetzt zeigt sich bei mir folgendes Problem: Wie in den Screenshots zu sehen, werden die Routen (Magenta) unterhalb der Straßen dargestellt. Das ist auf weiter Flur wohl nicht weiter schlimm, es nervt allerdings im Stadtverkehr..
Im Gerät und im Basecamp konnte ich die Hierachien der Objekte nicht ändern, sodass die Farbe auf der Straße liegt.
Kennt einer von euch das Problem und weiß ggf. eine Lösung?

Danke schonmal

20190603_122455.jpg
20190603_122438.jpg

Plato

Geocacher
Is it possible that you have two different maps enabled covering the same region? It looks as if one of them is used to calculate the route and then the second map is drawn on top of it.

If you have multiple maps on a gps never enable more than one map of the same region plus the Worldwide basemap.
I also would advise you to download the img version of Freizeitkarte instead of installing it with Basecamp. Put the img inside the Garmin folder on your SD card by using a cardreader.

OP
H

Hans_Allrad

Geonewbie
Thank you for your answer. but that didn´t work out in my case, after getting the img onto the sd card it was still the same issue. I did the hard reset aswell which didnt help either.
If i go into setup->maps there are lots of tiles selected, if i deselect the one i´m currently located there is just the basemap showing up.

Zappo

Geoguru
Hans_Allrad schrieb:
Jetzt zeigt sich bei mir folgendes Problem: Wie in den Screenshots zu sehen, werden die Routen (Magenta) unterhalb der Straßen dargestellt. .....
Wenn ich das "unterhalb" dergestalt interpretiere, daß die Straße noch sichtbar ist und der Routingverlauf unterlegt ist, frage ich mich, wie die Alternative aussehen muß? Einen breiten Marker STATT der Straße? Halte ich für ziemlich suboptimal.

gruß Zappo

Plato

Geocacher
Hans_Allrad schrieb:
If i go into setup->maps there are lots of tiles selected, if i deselect the one i´m currently located there is just the basemap showing up.
I don't understand what you mean with 'lots of tiles'. Map tiles are never shown in the map settings, only maps.
Normally if you have one img (one country or region) on a gps (internal memory or SD card) in the map settings you will see this single map and the worldwide basemap that comes with your gps, so only 2 items.
All these tiles you are talking about must be different maps that are on the SD card or in internal memory. Can you make a screenshot of your map settings page?

A

Anonymous

Plato schrieb:
[...]
I don't understand what you mean with 'lots of tiles'. Map tiles are never shown in the map settings, only maps. [...]

Afaik - Old units - like the one from the TO (eTrx Legend HCx and 60CSx/76 series, and others in the range as well) do show single tiles.

Sam

Plato

Geocacher
Probably you are right about the very old eTrex models but the 60CSx definetely shows maps and not tiles (I still have mine among many others) ;-)

A

Anonymous

My 76CSx shows the entire gmapsupp.img map and all single tiles.

MapSelection76CSx.png

SammysHP

Teammitglied
The menu shown in the screenshot (same as in the 60CSx and etrex of the same generation) lists all "tiles" (individual map files) of a map (img). You have to press the menu button to get a menu that contains entries for the complete map.

A

Anonymous

SammysHP schrieb:
The menu shown in the screenshot (same as in the 60CSx and etrex of the same generation) lists all "tiles" (individual map files) of a map (img). You have to press the menu button to get a menu that contains entries for the complete map.

I know. Kartensets.png

Sam

OP
H

Hans_Allrad

Geonewbie
the menu shows up in my device aswell after pressing the menu button. There were two maps activated, after deactivation the basemap its still the same problem.

Oben