• Willkommen im Geoclub - dem größten deutschsprachigen Geocaching-Forum. Registriere dich kostenlos, um alle Inhalte zu sehen und neue Beiträge zu erstellen.

need some help in translating the following in order

TrailRunning

Geonewbie
Hi,

I'm TrailRunning from Melbourne Australia, and I need some help in translating the following in order to solve a puzzle cache here:

Mir wolle mo die Kärsch im Dorf lasse aalso muschd Du füa de neegschde Hinwaas, die Koordinaade voan de selbige in de Gehotschäggä einklimpere.

Any assistance would be helpful, thanks

A. :???:

OP
T

TrailRunning

Geonewbie
I forgot to mention that I believe it is a local dialect but I'm not sure which one? Maybe Sudhessiach or Penssylvania?

do1000

Geowizard
Hi,

for me its hessian. It says, for the next hint get the koordinates of the church und use it with the geochecker.

Regards
do1000

cahhi

Geowizard
Mir wolle mo die Kärsch im Dorf lasse aalso muschd Du füa de neegschde Hinwaas, die Koordinaade voan de selbige in de Gehotschäggä einklimpere.

"Translated" to German:

Wir wollen mal die Kirche im Dorf lassen also musst Du für den nächsten Hinweis die Koordinate der selbigen in den Geochecker eingeben

English:

We want to keep a sense of proportion, so you have to enter the coordinates of the church into the geochecker to get the next hint

Oben