• Willkommen im Geoclub - dem größten deutschsprachigen Geocaching-Forum. Registriere dich kostenlos, um alle Inhalte zu sehen und neue Beiträge zu erstellen.

Tranquility Geocoins

Castle Man

Geocacher
I am putting 10 Purple Haze Edition Tranquility Geocoins in my web store tonight (2300 my time) (0800 Germany) ( http://www.castlecoinsandpins.com ). I have to limit the coins to 1 per customer. I have never sold these in the store before. I picked this time in hopes members of the Green Forum will be able to get them.

I also have three new, never seen editions of this coin (only 25 minted at this time).....Black Nickel with Copper 2 tone and epoxy coating, "Black Widow" Edition Red and Black, and "Mardi Gras" Edition (Purple, Gold and Green). None of these editions have been sold, only traded.

If you would like to offer a trade (I Like European Coins) send me an email to: [email protected]

CM

SabrinaM

Geowizard
Castle Man schrieb:
9 der 10 Münzen gehen, Forumleute zu grünen.

Danke
:shock:

I guess you better write in English, this automatic translation is quite strange :lol: We appreciate your attempts to use our language, but if you want us to understand what you want to say, just use your language :wink:

(What the German phrase says is something like "9 of the 10 coins are going, making the forum people green")

Edit: Thanks for giving us the chance to get those great coins!

matlock75

Geowizard
SabrinaM schrieb:
Castle Man schrieb:
9 der 10 Münzen gehen, Forumleute zu grünen.

Danke
:shock:

I guess you better write in English, this automatic translation is quite strange :lol: We appreciate your attempts to use our language, but if you want us to understand what you want to say, just use your language :wink:

(What the German phrase says is something like "9 of the 10 coins are going, making the forum people green")

Edit: Thanks for giving us the chance to get those great coins!

Aber er möchte gerne etwas deutsch lernen :wink:
But he wanna learn some german...

SabrinaM

Geowizard
OK, if he wants to learn some German, we can talk / write only German from now on, so he has to find out what we mean. And if he translates this himself, he can post in German, and we try to find out and write it again in correct, simple German?!

Would that be OK for you, Jim?

OP
Castle Man

Castle Man

Geocacher
SabrinaM schrieb:
OK, if he wants to learn some German, we can talk / write only German from now on, so he has to find out what we mean. And if he translates this himself, he can post in German, and we try to find out and write it again in correct, simple German?!

Would that be OK for you, Jim?

Either way is good. I can understand, but trying to write it I am terrible. I will be in Germany next year for 3 weeks so I had better learn fast over the next 14 months.

rabazzo

Geocacher
In Germany for 3 weeks! Wow.

Herzlich Willkommen!

If you let us know which region you are going to, we could give you some recommendations to really make you feel "Wilkommen" or even set up a small (coin) event ;)

Oh my, I guess the region you are going to will be seeing some nice foreign travellers ;)
So I hope you are coming to northern germany too ;)

Travelling Viking (you might know him, since he runs cachezone.de and is a coin maniac) has just set up the first (?) "real life" caching-gear and coin shop in germany and has initiated a large series of caches in a beautiful north german forrest area. (http://www.gpssports.org/provingtrail/index_en.htm).
Definatly worth a "real" visit...[:)]

Greetings from northern germany ;)

rabazzo

OP
Castle Man

Castle Man

Geocacher
I will try to visit as many places as possible. An event sounds great. I will make a special coins for the event. Maybe I will ask Marco to assist in the design and we will only have it in Germany. Should make a very good trade item.

SabrinaM

Geowizard
Hmm, no, Tranquilities are great, but as I am not a collector of series, I vote for something complete new :wink:

3 weeks is enough time to find out that Germany is more than Munich, Neuschwanstein, Heidelberg and Berlin :D Are you on holidays here, or do you have to work?

If you're going to come to an event in bavaria, we'd be glad to meet you there! Talking about coins and especially for me this would be a great practice to improve my english knowledge ;-)

****Advertising****
GCQPQZ "Stammtisch" Event in Regensburg, Bavaria, every 2nd thursday off the month!

Claudia u. Christian
aka Sepp & Berta

Los Muertos

Geowizard
Castle Man schrieb:
I will try to visit as many places as possible. An event sounds great. I will make a special coins for the event. Maybe I will ask Marco to assist in the design and we will only have it in Germany. Should make a very good trade item.

You are very welcome at the lake of constance.
If you want to come to the lake of constance i make an Event especially for you.

:D

Please let me know if you want.... :D

OP
Castle Man

Castle Man

Geocacher
wutzebear schrieb:
Tranquilities in Gold, with black and red enamel? :wink:

Yes, this trip will be totally holiday. I would like to meet as many people as possible. My calendar is open at this time and right now I am talking with Matlock75 on when would be the best time (weather, etc.) and will post here. Events would be wonderful and dinners out to eat local foods and experience as was pointed out "Not tourist places" but the "real Germany"....as many places as possible.

OP
Castle Man

Castle Man

Geocacher
I will be offering 10 of another Limited (only 25 minted) Tranquility only to Green Forum people on 2/4/08. I will post on this thread. The coin is the Ultra Black Nickel and Copper two tone with epoxy coating.

Please do not email early. Wait for the post. I will try to post 5 PM (1700 Germany time) See the pictures here: http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc220/castlecoinsandpins/Coins/TQCopperBlack.jpg

OP
Castle Man

Castle Man

Geocacher
Castle Man schrieb:
I will be offering 10 of another Limited (only 25 minted) Tranquility only to Green Forum people on 2/4/08. I will post on this thread. The coin is the Ultra Black Nickel and Copper two tone with epoxy coating.

Please do not email early. Wait for the post. I will try to post 5 PM (1700 Germany time) See the pictures here: http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc220/castlecoinsandpins/Coins/TQCopperBlack.jpg

I must change the time to 1900 hours German Time. I have to admit, I am a geocacher first and 7 new caches are posted near me. I will be going after these before I arrive home to post these coins for the forum.

wutzebear

Geoguru
Sounds even better than 1700 (i definitively will be at home at 1900, 1700 was only a "perhaps"). :D

Have fun with all these caches!

Oben