• Willkommen im Geoclub - dem größten deutschsprachigen Geocaching-Forum. Registriere dich kostenlos, um alle Inhalte zu sehen und neue Beiträge zu erstellen.

Tranquility Interest Survey "Germany Only Edition"

Castle Man

Geocacher
I have so many requests for these coins. I would like to know if forum cachers would like me to make another edition of this coin for the forum or Germany sales only.

If I do another version I must make at least 50 coins. I can then keep them at $9.99 each and offer them here and in Germany only.

I am thinking maybe doing one in Yellow, Red and Black (German Flag Colors).

Please post your opinion here and also if this is not the colors cachers would like to see feel free to post a color combination that you would like.

matlock75

Geowizard
One TQ with Black Nickel, the inner Ring in red and the outer Ring in yellow would be great... :shock:

Whitby

Geomaster
Great idea!
I became addicted to TQs! Your and Matlock75's color suggestions sound fine!

OP
Castle Man

Castle Man

Geocacher
Here is some help.
There are 4 rings for color on both sides of this coin.

I can always get art ready with a Black Nickel coin and start the outer ring with yellow and then red for the second ring, yellow again for the third ring and yellow in the center.

I could then post the art here for review.

Sound OK?

SabrinaM

Geowizard
I really like the Tranquility coins, they have a wonderful design! I like to take them out of my "treasure chest" of coins and look at all the details, and I love the writings on it. It is one of my favorite coins in my collection.

But I have 2 different versions right now and wouldn't buy more, as I have a very limited coin budged and I am not interested in complete sets of a coin.

matlock75

Geowizard
Zum Glück sammle ich auch keine ganzen Serien, mann was bin ich froh :shock: :oops:

@ Jim
In front of me is the Green Giant. There are three bands on it. The inner Part with the World would be great with Black and Epoxid perhaps. The next one with the animals could be colored with red, the band with the word´s "Earth" could be also red, and the outer band colored with yellow....

How does this sound´s ????

Holger

P.S.: But i think i told you, that i hate our Flagg.... :roll:

OP
Castle Man

Castle Man

Geocacher
matlock75 schrieb:
Zum Glück sammle ich auch keine ganzen Serien, mann was bin ich froh :shock: :oops:

@ Jim
In front of me is the Green Giant. There are three bands on it. The inner Part with the World would be great with Black and Epoxid perhaps. The next one with the animals could be colored with red, the band with the word´s "Earth" could be also red, and the outer band colored with yellow....

Holger

P.S.: But i think i told you, that i hate out Flagg.... :roll:

LOL, but you are stuck with the flag.
I am open to any suggestions for color schemes. This is just an interest survey to see if it would be a good thing to make another one.

matlock75

Geowizard
Castle Man schrieb:
Here is some help.
There are 4 rings for color on both sides of this coin.

I can always get art ready with a Black Nickel coin and start the outer ring with yellow and then red for the second ring, yellow again for the third ring and yellow in the center.

I could then post the art here for review.

Sound OK?

Hmmmmm, perhap´s that looks nice too? Let´s se, is it ready now? LooooL

SwedenHawk

Geocacher
I would also be interested in this special German version... :)
but I'm not a designer... I trust in you: you will find a nice color scheme for the coin... 8)

@Jim (off topic)
By the way: I plan to have a new personal coin later this year maybe. Is it possible to offer some of the coins through your shop (to keep shipping cost down for Canada and US)?

longtomsilver

Geocacher
Castle Man schrieb:
matlock75 schrieb:

@ Jim

Holger

P.S.: But i think i told you, that i hate out Flagg.... :roll:

LOL, but you are stuck with the flag.
I am open to any suggestions for color schemes. This is just an interest survey to see if it would be a good thing to make another one.

Hi Jim,

it`s nice to see you here in the forum, :wink:
I just got the notice of your idea here in the forum.
It sounds good to me about the 3 colours in the ring. How about putting in the middle the shape of germany, or is it reserved for the shape of north and south america? The middle in the back is the writing, and maybe, if possible in the middle in front the shape of our country.
As for the colours it would be usefull to see how it looks like inner circle =black, middle circle= red, outer circle= yellow.

Guido :D

Team 'zZZz'

Geomaster
longtomsilver schrieb:
How about putting in the middle the shape of germany, or is it reserved for the shape of north and south america? The middle in the back is the writing, and maybe, if possible in the middle in front the shape of our country.

:roll: Hast Du Dich schon mal über die Coinherstellung informiert? Speziell zum Thema "Die" ?

Gut, dann hat sich die Frage also erübrigt ... oder wolltest Du so großzügig sein und Jim einen neuen Die nebst Designer-Kosten spendieren?

Dirk

OP
Castle Man

Castle Man

Geocacher
Putting a Germany Map in the middle would constitute a new die for the front. This would add costs and i am trying to keep the costs as inexpensive as possible.

I will be offering up my last editions here soon, maybe this weekend.

I think though I have another design that is almost finished that everyone will like as much. Stay Tuned as i will introduce it here before going public.

rabazzo

Geocacher
A TQ german version? Whuoa! How cool!
I would be in for a few...

Actually the colours of the german flag are: Black, Red, GOLD!
Yellow is only used, because Gold cannot be printed.
This would give you the option to do the coin in Gold and use that as the "color".

Thanks for caring about "Se germans" ;)
greetings,
rabazzo

Oben