Diese Website existiert nur weil wir Werbung mit AdSense ausliefern.
Bitte den AdBlocker daher auf dieser Website ausschalten! Danke.

Hat Groundspeak einen Deal mit Timberland?

Allgemeiner Austausch zum Thema Geocaching.

Moderator: jmsanta

steingesicht
Geoguru

Re: Hat Groundspeak einen Deal mit Timberland?

Beitrag von steingesicht » Mo 4. Apr 2011, 13:27

Geo Aussi hat geschrieben:
moenk hat geschrieben:
Geo Aussi hat geschrieben:Vielleicht ein Mitarbeiter von Timberland.
Dafür war die Location und das Versteck zu gut ausgesucht und auch alle Abstandsprobleme im dichten Berlin umschifft.
Dann eventuell ein Reviewer.
Glaube nicht, das ein Reviewer die Dosen gelegt hat, es wurden aber wohl, wie Fedja weiter oben bemerkte, die Orte mit den lokelen Reviewern abgestimmt, so dass die Abstände wohl halbwegs passen sollten.
Bild Bild Bild
T5 war gestern - Ächte Männer loggen DNF! Bist auch Du hart genug?

Werbung:
globalcaching.eu
Geocacher

Beitrag von globalcaching.eu » Mo 4. Apr 2011, 20:03

Given the discussion on this forum, I would like to inform you too about our Dutch initiative to talk to Groundspeak. Wednesday, April 6 at 20:00 in the evening we have Bryan Roth, Vice President of Groundspeak invited at our Dutch chat. There you can also talk with him (or just see other peoples questions) about this specific issue. You can register at http://www.globalcaching.eu/forum/defau ... g=register free of charge on http://www.globalcaching.eu to be able to participate in the chat (chat can be easily accessed via the top menu bar). You can post your questions in English and also in German. We have a Skype connection with Bryan Roth, so we can translate any German question for Bryan. Bryan will, of course, answer in English.

If you have any questions about registration (because of a few Dutch questions in the registration form), or any other kind of questions, you can email us: globalcaching@gmail.com

You are welcome!

ElliPirelli
Geoguru

Beitrag von ElliPirelli » Mo 4. Apr 2011, 21:25

Hi globalcaching.eu,

thanks for this information. My question at Bryan would be: Why was this cache series not issued with an unique icon just like the APE caches? This would bring people into the cities to log those caches regardless of the advertising nature. Also everyone would know straight away it is advertising and all would be fine...
Be yourself, so that others may recognize you.
Geocaching augments reality in a different way. It adds a layer of the magical to the mundane. Ethan Zuckerman
Elli's ramblings - sporadische Berichte von Cachingabenteuern...

globalcaching.eu
Geocacher

Beitrag von globalcaching.eu » Mo 4. Apr 2011, 21:34

Why don't you come and join the chat on April 6, so you can ask Bryan yourself?
Sorry for posting in English, but my German is even worse! :ops:

Balla & Silly
Geocacher

Beitrag von Balla & Silly » Mo 4. Apr 2011, 21:39

Hi globalcaching.eu,
I just registered and hope to be able to join your chat on wednesday (I will try).
Thanks a lot for giving us this opportunity!
Many regards,
Silly

Schrottie

Beitrag von Schrottie » Mo 4. Apr 2011, 21:48

ElliPirelli hat geschrieben:Why was this cache series not issued with an unique icon just like the APE caches?
Hmm, ein entsprechendes, nur durch Mitarbeiter setzbares Attribut wäre sinnvoller. Ein eigenes Icon würde dann wieder eine ganz besondere Sorte Geocacher anziehen wie das Licht die Fliegen. Wobei, das läge dann ja im Interesse des "Werbevertrages"... ;)

moenk
Geoadmin
Ingress: Enlightened

Beitrag von moenk » Mo 4. Apr 2011, 21:54

globalcaching.eu hat geschrieben:Sorry for posting in English, but my German is even worse! :ops:
No problem, nearly anybody will be able to read that, thanks for your information.
Bild Denkst Du noch selber oder bist Du schon Schwarm?

ElliPirelli
Geoguru

Beitrag von ElliPirelli » Mo 4. Apr 2011, 22:02

globalcaching.eu hat geschrieben:Why don't you come and join the chat on April 6, so you can ask Bryan yourself?
Sorry for posting in English, but my German is even worse! :ops:
Your English is brilliant.

I'm sorry, but I won't join a chat. I find chats very confusing.
Also I don't mind those caches, there is no advertising in the listing, I don't really get the problem many seem to have with those caches.
Some reviewers take this "no advertising" a step to far, I admid. But if you check out Waymarking, there are many comercial categories, if you check out some caches in other parts of the world, you have to go into restaurants and ask for the box. It is much more relaxed than over here in Europe...
Be yourself, so that others may recognize you.
Geocaching augments reality in a different way. It adds a layer of the magical to the mundane. Ethan Zuckerman
Elli's ramblings - sporadische Berichte von Cachingabenteuern...

globalcaching.eu
Geocacher

Beitrag von globalcaching.eu » Mo 4. Apr 2011, 22:13

I agree with you. But there are many different opinions on this topic. For me, I don't understand the fuss as well. But we wanted to facilitate the geocachers who don't agree or who don't understand Groundspeak's decision to make these caches.

I will personally ask you're posted question in the chat on wednesday and will try and give a short summary on this forum afterwards. Just now there is also one of the posters in this thread who registered on our website who probably will be in the chat as well. Maybe she (yes, we just had a short chat on globalcaching) can post it in German, maybe even better!
Zuletzt geändert von globalcaching.eu am Mo 4. Apr 2011, 22:30, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Balla & Silly
Geocacher

Beitrag von Balla & Silly » Mo 4. Apr 2011, 22:26

globalcaching.eu hat geschrieben:Just now there is also one of the posters in this thread who registered on our website who probably will be in the chat as well. Mayby she (yes, we just had a short chat on globalcaching) can post it in German, maybe even better!
Oh...what is your nick in the chat? :)

Antworten