• Willkommen im Geoclub - dem größten deutschsprachigen Geocaching-Forum. Registriere dich kostenlos, um alle Inhalte zu sehen und neue Beiträge zu erstellen.

The Hobbit WherIgo in Belgium

dondervogel

Geonewbie
Hi all,
Sorry for writing in English, my knowledge of German is very little.
I hope this is the right forum to place this.

I just wanted to let you know that I've completed the 8 hour ;) translation yesterday of my WherIgo "The Hobbit" from dutch into English (including the required map) So maybe if some of you are in the neighbourhood of Leuven, Belgium, this might be an interesting stop.

If you go for it, don't forget to print out the map.
http://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC35G3T_de-hobbit

The cache is already more than 2 years old, but WherIgo is not that popular in Belgium.
With the translation I hope to attract some more people outside Belgium, Germany in the first place.

Happy caching !

eifriger Leser

Geomaster
Hi Dondervogel, the Listing looks very promising and supporting english is indeed perfect for many foreign cachers. Thank you for your efforts and happy caching! If I´m around someday, I will surely give it a try.

Hobbinho

Geocacher
Hi dondervogel,

I live near Leuven (Kraainem) and will test the Wherigo in the next weeks. I am from Germany and pretty sure that I can support you. :)

OP
D

dondervogel

Geonewbie
Hi Hobbinho,
Nice, I'm sure you will enjoy it and look forward to your log!

I also have another wherigo, in the center of Leuven, but The Hobbit is more advanced and interactive.

Oben