• Willkommen im Geoclub - dem größten deutschsprachigen Geocaching-Forum. Registriere dich kostenlos, um alle Inhalte zu sehen und neue Beiträge zu erstellen.

SpeedTracker : new off road navigator for PPC & SmartPho

KiloRichie

Geonewbie
Personal trainer software provides helpful support for both professional athletes and amateur enthusiasts in the management of their multi-sport workout activities. Based on incoming real-time GPS data flow. Real time data analysis: Providing speed and distance workout figures, the user accesses history management functions including graphical tools. This pocket software prompts the users with pre-set hands-free voice alert messages - based on speed, pace, and distance during the course of their workout activities. Real time positioning functions: Allowing track recording and play-back capabilities, providing import/export interface with main market track maker products. It offers off-road maps navigation solutions; You can import your own scanned map.
Connected to Internet (GPRS), SpeedTracker sends real time informations to Central Server, from a Special dedicated Windows application (GPSTracker Windows software) one can follow the performance and view the postion on a refresh MAP. I tried it during the last Brussels Marathon, it really works, my familly and friends followed me during the run.
To create a Map all over the world another Windows based software SpeedTrackerMapCreator is also available. It transfers those maps directly on the Pocket PC. Those Maps are kept on a special db, SpeedTracker will select the map according to your polar position during the route.
All those those software are downloaded from a single Setup Interface (SpeedTrackerSetup Windows application)
SpeedTracker runs on Pocket PC and SmartPhone with Pocket 2002, 2003, WM 5.0 or even on WM 6.0
To get more informations visit http://www.GPSpeedTracker.com

Oben