• Willkommen im Geoclub - dem größten deutschsprachigen Geocaching-Forum. Registriere dich kostenlos, um alle Inhalte zu sehen und neue Beiträge zu erstellen.

Tranquility Interest Survey "Germany Only Edition"

OP
Castle Man

Castle Man

Geocacher
No problem here, I think as most do if you purchase something it is yours to do with as you please. Some people do buy many coin in order to make a few dollars on ebay. No worries on my part. I have even myself bought extras of some coins just to do this. Last year I bought 100 compass roses and turned them into a mountian of bucks and made some great trades. So you see, I can't blame anyone if the opportunity is there. And I still think this edition is the very best one yet. Hmmmm, should I make a USA Red White and Blue one......only the future can tell????

nebukatneza

Geocacher
wow, these coins are so damn beautiful,
i dont know if i have the heart to take them
out of their transparent package....
thx jim!!!

OP
Castle Man

Castle Man

Geocacher
The re-mint of the German Edition Tranquility coins will be to me on Friday. If anyone missed out on the last run or anyone wants to get another one please send an email to me at: [email protected] with the following information

Your Name
Geo Nick:
Paypal email for invoice:
Contact email if different:
Silver Edition Wanted:
Gold Edition Wanted:

I will fill orders for those who missed the first run and then fill any left with second requests.

ALSO ON FRIDAY WILL BE 250 more different Tranquility Coins in my store. A new USA Version and some of my older versions will be made available. No pre-orders on these. It will be first come first get.

OP
Castle Man

Castle Man

Geocacher
I am a little frustrated now. Today I got the extra German Version Silver but instead of the Gold edition the mint made a mistake and made them on Black Nickel. So, instead of sending them back to the mint and paying all of the FED-EX shipping I am going to offer these 25 "Black Forest" German coins. LOL, I don't know what else to call them. I will post a picture up in the morning for you to see. I will send out emails to those of you who asked for some of the 2nd edition and see what you would like to do now that there are no gold editions. I suppose i should order some more of the gold and make sure the mint does not screw this one up.

OP
Castle Man

Castle Man

Geocacher
Castle Man schrieb:
I am a little frustrated now. Today I got the extra German Version Silver but instead of the Gold edition the mint made a mistake and made them on Black Nickel. So, instead of sending them back to the mint and paying all of the FED-EX shipping I am going to offer these 25 "Black Forest" German coins. LOL, I don't know what else to call them. I will post a picture up in the morning for you to see. I will send out emails to those of you who asked for some of the 2nd edition and see what you would like to do now that there are no gold editions. I suppose i should order some more of the gold and make sure the mint does not screw this one up.

TQBlack.jpg

nebukatneza

Geocacher
it really looks like the silver one...
but if it's really a black nickel, than i'm interested...:)
would like to reserve one or two of the forest-coins if
it's possible...:)

OP
Castle Man

Castle Man

Geocacher
I took the picture outside. I think that is the sky reflecting. I will try and take a picture inside without lighting to show the Black Nickel. These are obviously going to be the rarest of the TQ's as they are a mint mistake and will NEVER be re-minted.

OP
Castle Man

Castle Man

Geocacher
Castle Man schrieb:
I took the picture outside. I think that is the sky reflecting. I will try and take a picture inside without lighting to show the Black Nickel. These are obviously going to be the rarest of the TQ's as they are a mint mistake and will NEVER be re-minted.

Picture023-1.jpg

Oben