• Willkommen im Geoclub - dem größten deutschsprachigen Geocaching-Forum. Registriere dich kostenlos, um alle Inhalte zu sehen und neue Beiträge zu erstellen.

Tranquility Interest Survey "Germany Only Edition"

OP
Castle Man

Castle Man

Geocacher
Thank you for the fast response. These are all gone. Since the mint made the mistake and these will not be re-minted they may be very good traders for people.

Does the forum group want to have more of the Gold version? If the answer is yes I will make 25 more.
I still have about 12 Silver versions available if anyone needs or wants some.

OP
Castle Man

Castle Man

Geocacher
I am clearing out the TQ's not from the store. I have added all of the older versions I had in the boxes and there are a few of the USA versions left if anyone is interested: http://www.castlecoinsandpins.com

TQUSASil.jpg

OP
Castle Man

Castle Man

Geocacher
matlock75 schrieb:
Wooohoooo what a nice TQ! :wink:
I hope the Series is now completed! :shock:

LOL, will geocoins ever complete?? You know like I do next year there will be new coin collectors looking for another edition........who knows????? No more re-mints of the old ones for sure but maybe a new one in the summer.

matlock75

Geowizard
Castle Man schrieb:
matlock75 schrieb:
Wooohoooo what a nice TQ! :wink:
I hope the Series is now completed! :shock:

LOL, will geocoins ever complete?? You know like I do next year there will be new coin collectors looking for another edition........who knows????? No more re-mints of the old ones for sure but maybe a new one in the summer.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :shock: :roll: :!:

Oben